Most businesses depend on a large number of commercial contracts and arrangements. The legal requirements applying to commercial arrangements seem to be ever increasing, and mistakes can be costly. Getting the right level of legal protection at the outset is crucial, so clear, unambiguous contracts, fit for purpose, are needed.
One size does not fit all, so we provide you with what your business needs. Our aim is to provide expert legal advice to a wide range of business sectors that adds value by anticipating and minimising the legal and commercial risks for our clients.
In addition to reviewing and negotiating contractual arrangements, we also advise when commercial disputes arise.
So whether it is a simple contract or a complex cross-border business arrangement, we provide commercial, practical and cost-effective advice for a wide range of commercial situations.
Our Commercial Team provide the full range of commercial advice including:
- Terms and Conditions of Trade
- Supply Agreements
- Distribution, Agency and Marketing Agreements
- Franchising Agreements
- Outsourcing Agreements
- Merchandising and Sponsorship
- Consultancy Agreements
- Management Agreements
- Confidentiality Undertakings
- Leasing and Hire
- Consumer Protection
- Competition Law
- Contractual Disputes
- E-Distribution: The Commission’s Latest Thoughts
- Data Protection – Increase in Fees for Large Companies
- ASA Decision
- Auditors Blow Sigh Of Relief
- CPR and BPR Regulations
- New Penalties For Data Protection Breaches
- Security of Personal Information