Within any commercial transaction it is likely that tax will play a central role in determining how the transaction takes place. It is essential therefore to seek cost-effective and precise advice prior to undertaking any transaction or decision important to your business.
At Davenport Lyons we have an experienced Tax Group who provide constructive advice on direct and indirect tax aspects of corporate transactions.
The Tax Group offers a full range of tax planning services including those arising from:
- Mergers and acquisitions for public and private companies
- Joint ventures
- Reorganisations and demergers
- Private equity
- “Vanilla” and structured finance
- Tax enhanced investment vehicles e.g. EIS and VCT's
- Inward and outward investment to and from the UK
- International tax planning
- Employee incentives and share schemes
- Value added tax, stamp taxes and other indirect taxes
- Tax disputes
Corporate Tax Articles
- Budget 2013 - "Keep Calm and Carry On"
- Maximising your assets - Supreme Court ruling on legal professional privilege
- Ownership of UK Residential Property - Important Tax Changes for Overseas Owners - Update
- The Autumn Statement - An "Answer Answerless" by Elizabeth II's Chancellor
- Ownership of UK Residential Property - Important Tax Changes for Overseas Owners
- Cross border VAT refund claims - 11th hour reprieve
- The Coalition's "Emergency Budget" 2010
- 40% tax on Capital Gains...
- Election 2010: Party Policies on Tax
- Pre-Budget 2009 - What it may mean for you
- Davenport Lyons Recruits Corporate Partner
- Employee Share Incentives on the increase