The Department works closely with other departments on matters such as corporate acquisitions (insofar as such projects involve property elements) and provides a fast and effective service in respect of our clients' office, warehousing and industrial property requirements.
Davenport Lyons is ideally placed to advise and guide clients through these turbulent times. From across our departments we have lawyers who will work with you to take advantage of these new opportunities. Click here for more information.
We act for a number of banks and financial institutions with regard to securitisation work on commercial property projects and in respect of residential loans.
We are also specialists in retail property work acting for multiple and single unit operators.
We give property advice to the leisure industry including restaurants and clubs, working with our liquor licensing experts to provide a 'one-stop' integrated service.
We have a residential property team that deals with houses and flats in respect of sale and purchases. It also provides advice to landlords and tenants with regard to residential lettings.
- Property Management
- Shopping Centres
- Industrial/Light Industrial
- Landlord & Tenant
- Funding and Mortgages
- Corporate acquisition support
- UK REITs - a 'New Dawn' in 2012
- Property Bulletin June 2012
- Property Bulletin October 2011
- Property Bulletin June 2011
- Counting the costs in the LVT
- Property Bulletin February 2011
- Continued Growth of Davenport Lyons' Property Team
- Property Bulletin December 2009
- Further Expansion For Davenport Lyons’ Property Team
- New team recruited for property department
- Davenport Lyons buttons up Côte deal
- Davenport Lyons Secures Iconic Club Purchase
- Three’s Company - Three new partners join Davenport Lyons
- New Head of Property for Davenport Lyons
Property Update E-News
- Relaxation to Permitted Development Rights
- Permitted Development Changes
- Riot compensation scheme must end soon!
- Are you serving the right summary? Changes to residential service charges
- Statutory Deposit Scheme: Landlords 1 Tenants 0
- Rent Deposit Rules - Landlords BEWARE!
Recent Work Carried Out by the Team
- Janet Ayres
- Marilyn Elstow
- Susan Haggard
- Adrian Bingham
- Ian Chappell
- Stuart Darlington
- Paul Hicks
- Mino Themistocli
- Paul McCombie
- Richard Kelsey
- Peter Aldis
- Anna Rabin
- Rosalind Packham
- Iain Benson
- John Hunt
- Penny Arneja
- Sandeep Bains
- Madeleine Bailey
- Colin Winyard
- Angharad Davies
- Matthew Harris
- Victoria Kay
- Andrew McGrath
- Nida Nagra