Hotels & Leisure
We know how important it is for clients in the leisure sector to have lawyers who understand their business and the issues facing them. We have the experience, expertise, skill and resources to provide a one-stop shop for owners, operators, investors and developers, providing advice in all areas that the leisure sector requires.
With a thorough understanding of the issues affecting the leisure sector we provide a full range of legal services including:
- Business acquisitions/disposals, banking and corporate finance
- Commercial agreements, franchising, distribution, licensing, competition law, advertising and consumer protection
- Brand portfolio management, protection and exploitation
- Trade Marks, Copyright, "Passing Off"
- Liquor Licensing
- Local Authority Licensing
- Gaming regulations
- Commercial Property
- Property Management
- Property Disputes
- Employment issues
What others say about the team