Please read carefully the following terms ("these Terms") for the use of the davenportlyons.com website ("Site"). By using the Site, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms.
The Site is provided by Davenport Lyons, whose principal office is at 30 Old Burlington Street, London W1S 3NL, England. The partners in Davenport Lyons are English solicitors or registered foreign lawyers. Davenport Lyons is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under number 49564. A full list of our partners is open to inspection at 30 Old Burlington Street, London W1S 3NL.
Use of the Site
- The content of the Site is for general guidance only and should not therefore be regarded as constituting legal or other advice or an offer to provide legal services and should not be relied on as such. If you need legal advice on specific matter please Contact Us.
- The Site and its content are protected by copyright, as detailed in our Copyright Notice.
- You may copy extracts or extract quotes from articles or pages on the Site for distribution to individual third parties provided that the source is clearly acknowledged. The authors of the material on the Site reserve their moral rights.
- Subject to the above point, you may not copy, download, adapt, alter, modify, rent, lease, sell, distribute or create derivative works of any content on the Site, in whole or in part.
- We reserve the right to suspend the Site at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons. We may terminate your use of the Site with immediate effect if you breach any of these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
We do not accept any liability for loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of the Site or any information, content, advertisement or products provided or distributed through the Site.
These Terms and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of England and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdication over any dispute.